Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A little bit of Magick...

  • To Bind ye spell well every time, let the spell be spoke in rhyme.
  • Wear you hair loose to increase the power of your spell.
  • Add orris root powder to a love spell to increase its potency.
  • Make bread into the shape of a dollar sign, this will serve as an offering for a money spell.
  • To stop marital feuding, cut and cook cabbage during a waning moon.
  • Light a black candle to dispel and absorb negative energies when conducting a protection spell.
  • Scatter black cohosh leaves in the corner of a room to dispel any residing negativity.
  • Carry a mojo bag of sage to keep the evil eye from looking at you.
  • A candle which burns with a blue flame, is said to indicate that theyr is a spirit in the room.
  • Call upon the goddess Bellona when communicating with the departed, her offerings include apples and bloodstones.
  • Faery Paths are also known as Ley lines.
The Witches Rede...
Bide within the witches law ye must
In perfect Love and perfect trust
Live you must and let to live
Fairly take and fairly give
Light of eye and soft of touch
Speak you little and listen much
Honour the Olde Ones in deed and name
Let Love and Light be our guides again
Merry meet and Merry part
Bright the cheeks and warm the heart
Mind the threefold Laws you should
Three times bad and three times good
These eight words the Witches Rede fulfill;
An' it harm none, do what ye Will.

 Witchy Blessings...
We witches give thanks to the Mighty Ones
For the richness and goodness of life.
As theyr must be rain with the sun,
To make all things good,
So must we suffer with our joy,
to know all things.
Our love is ever with the Gods,
For though we know not theyr thoughts,
Yet we do know theyr hearts-
That all is for our good... 

Blessed be my feet, that take me on my path
Blessed be my knees, that support me before the Divine
Blessed be my abdomen, that gives me inner strength
Blessed be my breast, that holds my heart true to them
Blessed be my lips, that speak the secret names
blessed be my eyes, that see the beauty of theyr Love
Blessed be my mind, that seeks theyr knowldege and theyr whysdom.

How to make Moon Cakes...
     Make this mixture beforehand and refridgerate, ready to cook when needed.
1 cup self-raising flower
a pinch of salt
2-3 tablespoons oil
2-3 tablespoons honey
     The four ingrediants represent the four elements, shape the white cakes into the moon to represent the goddess.

 The Pentacle and the Pentagram...
Topmost Point:              Spirit;  the All and the Divine
Lower Lefthand Point:   Earth;  Stability and Physical Endurance
Lower Right Point:        Fire;  Courage and Daring
Upper Right Point:        Water;  Emotions and Intuition
Upper Lefthand Point:   Air;  Intelligence and the Arts.

Spring Equinox 21-23 Sept:        Growth of new projects
Summer Solstice 21-23 Dec:      Blessings and Thanks
Autumn Equinox 21-23 March:   Harvesting
Winter Solstice 21-23 June:        Renewal and Rebirth

 Gypsy Prayer... 
Ive seen you where you never where
And where you never will be
And yet within that very place
You can be seen by me.
For to tell what they do not know
Is the art of the Romany.

Do they Love me apple Spell...
     To determine whether or not someone loves you, take an apple and eat it til you find a seed.  Remove this seed and call it by the same name as the one you love.  With a pin, inscribe the name of your loved one upon the candle.  Now light the candle and leave it to burn for the moment, then drop the seed into the candle flame.  If it makes a cracking sound, the one that you desire can barely contain theyr feelings about you.  Lastly, snuff the candle out.

 Healing Chant...
by Vivienne Crowley.
This is the spell that we intone,
Flesh to Flesh and Bone to Bone.
Sinew to Sinew and Vein to Vein,
And each one shall be Whole again.

See your future Companion...
by Mary E. Blain,, 1912.
     Walk backward several feet out of doors in moonlight with mirror in your hand.  Or within doors with candle in one hand and mirror in the other, repeating the following rhyme, and the face of your future companion will appear in the glass:
     "Round and Round, O stars so fair!
      Ye travel and search out everywhere;
      I pray you, sweet stars, now show to me
      This night who my future husband shall be."

A charm for Abundance...
      Say thrice;
As the waves of the ocean are infinite,
As the trees in the forest grow tall.
Let my work now bring me to harvest;
I am ready to reap my allow.

A charm for Good Fortune...
 Luna mia, bella Luna!
 piu di una altra stella;
 Tu sei sempre bella!
 Portatemi la buona fortuna!

Moon, Moon, Beautiful Moon!
Fairer far than any star;
Moon, O Moon, if it may be,
Bring good fortune unto me!

A charm of most desperate Love...
     To be written with a ravens quill in the blood of the ring finger of the left hand.
"By the power of Aonghus God of Love,
 may thou follow me.
 As light to the eye,
 As bread to the hungry,
 As joy to the heart
 May thy presence be with me,
 O, one that I love,
 Till death comes to part us asunder."

Bad Vibes and Energy...
   Chant thrice turning anticlockwise;
"Thrice around the circle's bound
  Evil sink into the ground."

The most powerful charms are the ones we create ourselves~
 Bella's Charms...
     Astral Travel;
Travel far and wide
With the goddess by my side,
Protected with her Love
As I visit the stars above!
      Love;
Come to me, my Love
Soul mate, my perfect one
Joined together, always Forever
True Love is you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment